On 2014-Aug-15 1:20 PM, John Sgammato wrote:
no - not that I know of anyway
There was maybe an hour from the time of the last successful build (2:11pm Tuesday) and the first failed build. I was chugging through a series of 10 books, one by one, as I had done before. After the two biggest books were done, I got some lunch downstairs and then got back to it on an easy book...and I have had no success since then.