From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of John Sgammato
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 10:21 AM
To: Robert Lauriston
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Mif2Go suddenly failing on all machines

no - not that I know of anyway
There was maybe an hour from the time of the last successful build (2:11pm
Tuesday) and the first failed build. I was chugging through a series of 10
books, one by one, as I had done before. After the two biggest books were done,
I got some lunch downstairs and then got back to it on an easy book...and I
have had no success since then.

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:01 PM, Robert Lauriston