Check the structure applications in .. FrameMaker\Structure\XML\<app folders> .. you may see files that have an "edd" extension (or ".edd.fm"), and those are most likely EDDs (although that's not a requirement). Also, every structured file has an EDD inside it .. you can export the EDD from within the files with StructureTools > Export Element Catalog as EDD. When it exports the element definitions are always alphabetically ordered, even if they were ordered otherwise when imported.

...scott