From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Craig Ede
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:20 PM
To: framers
Subject: .tps files too big?

I'm doing a SaveAs PDF on a graphic intensive book and running into a problem
about the time the .tps file hits 2,800,000 KB. FrameMaker fails around that
point with an error dialog box that says:

Adobe FrameMaker 11 has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the
program and notify you if a solution is available.
(Button) Close program

Graphics include .ai files, pdfs as well as PNG files, all imported by
reference.

Anybody have an idea what might be causing this error and/or how I can avoid
it? The book distills fine if I split it into two parts. Files are on a network
drive.

Thank you.

Craig