Hi Syed - attached (if it made it) is an example of a blocked file. If a
file is blocked, then you see it in the Properties > General dialog under
Attributes. If it is not blocked, then there's blank space there.
I figured out how to unblock the one that kept reblocking itself (by
copying it ot the desktop and unblocking it there, then copying it back)
but that did not fix the issue.
I searched this afternoon for duplicate DLLs and found none.
I may reinstall Calibre and then uninstall it with a more aggressive tool -
I am open to suggestions.
Here's my path:
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%SYSTEMROOT%\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;%OMSYSHOME%\common\bin;C:\Program
Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\