On 2014-Sep-04 3:26 PM, Paul Kent wrote:

I just survived a computer refresh (first in 4 years), and find myself in the last push of a project for which I used FrameMaker 10.

I found my path past the “software has expired” bug, but now I find that my shortcuts are all gone.

I recall that the last time I upgraded Frame, the shortcuts were able to come with me, but alas, I’ve forgotten the name of the product, and how I might restore it.

I still have access to my “mostly dead” hard drive, so if its just a matter of a file or two in the right place, I might be in luck.

I think the author’s name was Schlomo Perets (sorry if I’ve hatcheted it). Can someone point me to these tools or provide a push in the right direction?

http://www.microtype.com/

Shlomo Perets

HTH,

--