From: David Boss [mailto:bossc...@rogers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 1:27 PM
To: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net); framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: My work-flow for dealing with backups

Yup, the synced desktop/laptop/online copies is exactly what I want. Dropbox
just increased the space to 1TB for the paid version, which is more than enough
for my active files. Didn't mention that I also use it to transfer files to
others. And can access it from my phone and tablet. More than worth the $100 a
year.

David

Boss Communications / Boss Photographic
www.bosscommunications.com / www.bossphotographic.com Phone 416-704-1839 /