Hello Framers. I'm starting a new, and large, project using Frame 7.2. I will
be using WebWorks to generate a CHM file once the manual has been completed. It
looks like there will be MANY topic IDs used in this project and I'm thinking
of using Topic IDs that are alphanumeric. I've used strictly numeric Topic IDs
in the past.

My questions are:
1) Can I use a combination of letters and numbers in my Topic IDs?
2) Is there a length limitation in Frame 7.2 for Topic IDs? I'm thinking of
using 8-10 characters, 12 at the very most.

Thank you in advance for input.

David Millis