From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of LGLists
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:31 PM
To: 'Post Framers'
Subject: Way to apply style to * paragraphs

FM 12 (unstructured)

Win 7

I'm working with a large book from a client (66 chapters, 2500+ pages) that
has numerous paragraphs that show an * next to the style name.

>From what I've seen, and of course, I've not looked at every page of every
file, the styles are in paragraph catalog, but apparently are not applied
properly. One of my tasks is to generally clean up the style usage to make
it consistent.

Before doing that cleanup (with plug-ins and scripts), I'd like to get all
the styles properly applied to each paragraph. Does anyone know of an
automated way to do this?

Thanks!

Linda G. Gallagher
STC Fellow
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com <http://www.techcomplus.com/>
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
Tutorials, "show me" demos, user guides, help, FrameMaker and WebWorks
ePublisher templates