Framers,

Today our product management team announced a point release free upgrade for
users of FrameMaker 12. You can read all about it in the blog at the following

Categories mentioned include:

Responsive HTML5 output is now faster and better

Additional publishing enhancements (FM Only)

    == FrameMaker 12 can now publish the content in the reference pages as well
for all non-PDF outputs.
    == The non-PDF publishing for large files with many images is now faster
with 50% reduction in publishing time.

Integration with other Adobe products would work without TCS license

Structure View Enhancements

Table Enhancements

CMS Connector Enhancements

"We have fixed more than 25 bugs as well!"

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c.
503.805.3719  |  mhoff...@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars:
http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J