Esteemed colleagues,

I am running FrameMaker 11.0.2.34 on Windows 7 Professional. IN my table of
Contents for a book, the Index title refuses to appear properly formatted. The
format (IndexTitleTOC) is applied to the Index.Title when it appears in the
TOC. However, the Index.Title reverts to some earlier definition of the
IndexTitleTOC format. No matter what I do, it always returns to a format
different from the rest of the same-level items in the TOC. Can anyone suggest
what the solution is?

Tom Scalise
Manager, Technical Documentation

Cross Match Technologies, Inc.
3950 RCA Boulevard, Suite 5001
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
U.S.A.
T   +1 561 622 5416
F   +1 561 622 9938
thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com<mailto:thomas.scal...@crossmatch.com>
cid:image001.gif@01CBDF0D.2B428620]<http://www.crossmatch.com/>

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential, proprietary,
inside and/or legally privileged information. Any distribution or use of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and then permanently delete it
from your system.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Cross Match
Technologies, Inc., DigitalPersona and the DigitalPersona logos are registered
trademarks or trademarks of Cross Match Technologies, Inc and DigitalPersona,
Inc. in the United States and other countries.