From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Scott Prentice
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:14 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Frame 9 Crashing - Can't Create PDFs

Alison...

He's referring to the Console window, the contents of which are written to the
file, consfile.txt. On FM9 this file is at ..

    %appdata%\Adobe\FrameMaker\9\consfile.txt

Note that the content of this file is wiped out each time you restart FM, so if
you want to see if any messages were written there, be sure to do it before
restarting FM after a crash.

Cheers,

...scott

Scott Prentice