Linda,This can be done in one of two ways. Of the two, in my opinion, the first
is the better choice:1. In Framemaker, with the book selected, select File >
File Info and fill in the boxes there (same is true for Word documents).2. In
Acrobat, select File > Properties.The first choice sets the properties in the
book and you should never have to touch it again.The second choice you need to
set the properties each time you generate a PDF.
Dave

     On Friday, October 24, 2014 1:27 PM, Heiko Haida <i...@heiko-haida.de>