Sigh. I have to reinstall Framemaker 12 on my Win7 system. Before I do so, I am creating a list of all of the files that I need to back up so that I can restore all of my customization after I reinstall. Here is my list so far (not including all of the add-ins and scripts that are unique to my installation).

Back up the following from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Framemaker\12
        Folder WorkSpaces (specifically the .cfsw and .fws files)
        Folder Linguistics
        File consfile.txt
        File maker.ini
        File pdfsize.ini

Back up the following from C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker12
        Folder Templates
        Folder fminit
        Folder plugins
        maker.ini

Any others? I will post the final list somewhere that will serve as a resource to the rest of us; I've had no luck searching for such a list on Adobe or by Googling.

Two additional questions: Does anyone know if backing up the WorkSpaces folder REALLY allows you to retrieve your custom workspaces after reinstall? I vaguely remember having a problem with this when I upgraded to FM12. And do I need to deactivate my current installation before reinstalling it on the same computer?

Carol