From: Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net) [mailto:syed.hos...@aeris.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:44 AM
To: David Spreadbury; Craig, Alison; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Sundorne SetPrint - Does it work with Frame 12?

Ummm … it works for me.

Also, I just looked at the source code for SetPrint (thanks to Ian Hawkins for
releasing it to the world!) and see no reason for it to fail in recent
FrameMaker versions.

As an FYI, you have to have a SetPrint.ini file in the same folder where you
have the DLL. This folder is C:\Program Files
(x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker12\fminit\Plugins …

I just tried it and it worked fine …