>From Syed list it looks like they are not really scattered around, but are
>placed in some fairly logical subdirectories. More .fws files exist when you
>use the different modes and add more customized workspaces.  I get a similar
>list when I search on .fws through Windows 7 on the laptop I'm using right
>now. All my FM10 .fws files are directly inside the

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker10\fminit\WorkSpaces

in either of these folders:

Structured

Unstructured

I think it took me a while to realize that was why I lost customizations when I
moved to using always FM in structured mode, whether I was working with
structured files or unstructured files. (The extra menu choices don't bother me
at all when working in unstructured documents).

Craig Ede