Updating them shouldn’t be an issue – always maintain a backup of the FM9
original files in case something goes south. Make sure you’ve updated FM12
before upgrading the FM9 files. For learning, I always recommend Matt
Sullivan’s FM book Unstructured FM11 as the FM bible.

From: Steve Madison [mailto:madis...@princecastle.com]
Sent: November-11-14 11:41 AM
To: Jeff Coatsworth
Subject: RE: converting files from 9 to 12

Thanks for the quick response Jeff,

These Frame 9 files were created by a vendor years ago, and now we want to
update them with Frame 12. The primary concern I have is learning how to use
12…the last time I used Frame was some ten years ago and just doing some of the
basic Frame formatting processes has escaped me. So basically, it’s my learning
curve that is of concern. Do you have any recommendations on resources on
learning 12? Perhaps there’s a website or two you could recommend.

Regards

Steve