Short of getting some refresher training (there’s lots of people that do that
in the US and Canada depending on your location), there’s always the Adobe FM
forums.

From: Steve Madison [mailto:madis...@princecastle.com]
Sent: November-11-14 11:56 AM
To: Jeff Coatsworth
Subject: RE: converting files from 9 to 12

Thanks Jeff,

Short of Sullivan’s book, any chance there’s a frame user hotline to call for
basic questions? I’ve reached out to the Adobe support group, based in India, a
few times this week. Would be helpful to find a local resource here in
America….if one even exists. Any chance you know of one domestically????

Steve