From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Orly Zimmerman
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2014 9:17 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: How to Automatically Save As Comment Enable PDF- within AdobeX
Action Wizard

HI All,

I'm using Adobe X (Ver 10.1.4).

I have a few "Action Wizards" that I created that work well.

I want to add a line to one of my Action Wizards that saves the PDF (for
now, it's a single PDF file) as comment enabled (File>Save As>Reader
Extended PDF>Enable Commenting & Measuring).

This option is not one of the Action Wizard options. I assume I need to
write a Javascript for this, but I don't know where to begin. Has anyone
done this?

Thanks,

Orly.

  _____

Orly Zimmerman, Marvell Israel - Technical Communicator
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: or...@marvell.com
Office: +972.3.9703440 - OnNet: 705.3440
Fax: +972.3.9704908
Web site: http://www.marvell.com <http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by
e-mail and delete the message from your computer.

  _____