From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Hedley Finger
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 5:45 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: What is the situation with regards to buying used versions of
FrameMaker?

I was thinking that there may be someone who bought a version, say 9, then did
not upgrade for a a few years and the ability to upgrade had expired.  If that
person then bought a later version -- by necessity, not being able to upgrade
-- it seems to me that they could transfer the licence for the older version,
say 9, without any difficulties.

By the way, does anybody have a support email address?  I tried to find one but
kept being sent round in circles, continually being directed back to community
support, which ain't what's wanted.  I just want to try out the above scenario
on someone official at Adobe who can give a definitive answer.

I am now living on a pension so cannot afford either the educational or full
price of a new release.

Regards,
Hedley

On 8 December 2014 at 09:59, Hedley Finger