Hi Rebecca,

Frame has no section breaks. Instead you can use a paragraph format that spans
both columns to 'break' the page (use the pagination tab of the paragraph
designer and set the paragraph to be 'across all columns'). Columns will reflow
above and start below again.

Use that paragraph to anchor your table.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel