Hi Framers,

Do any of you know of a way to prevent a URL from wrapping over 2 lines,
without using a forced line break??

I have several places in my document where FM will automatically break a
URL and wrap it across 2 lines if there isn't enough room in the paragraph,
for example:

http://admin.domain.com
becomes
http://
admin.domain.com

At the moment, I'm scanning through my document and forcing a line break
before the URL, but as you can well imagine, this is getting tiresome in a
growing doc.

I thought there would be something in the Character Designer pod, but I
can't see the wood for the trees.

Setup:
Unstructured FrameMaker 10
Win 7

​Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sam.​

--

Samantha Nair
Software Technical Author

samantha.n...@smoothwall.net <samantha.n...@smoothwall.net>
Smoothwall Ltd
[image: http://www.smoothwall.net/assets/Smoothwall.png]

Technology Office: Richmond Court, 96 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton,
SO31 1BA

Telephone: Europe: +44 (0) 8701 999500    USA: +1 800 959 3760

www.smoothwall.net