From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Orly Zimmerman
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 12:34 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: How to Create Bibliography in FM?

HI All,
I have been given a task to create a bibliography for an article I'm writing. I
would like to use Framemaker, but I have no idea how I get all the footnotes on
the last pages of the file or in an appendix file as opposed to on the page
where the footnote was created.

I don't mind writing out the Bibliography entry (I understand that there are
different formats - as long as I stick to one format, I just add them as I
create the article). Now I'm up to 6 different bib's. I'll cite it from page 1,
and then cite from page 3 (using an x-ref in Footnote style); so page 3 needs
to go back to page 1 to see the footnote. This doesn't look right. And I will
probably site the same footnote later on in the doc as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Orly Zimmerman