Sorry if this is obvious to some .. I'm thinking it's not obvious to all.

This Help system *is* responsive .. it's just that the "response" points seem to be at odd sizes (at least to me). If your browser window is around 1300px wide, you'll get the "full" set of features. At around 1000px you get a reduced set. Then around 700px it bumps down again.

Losing the TOC at 1300px seems a bit extreme. Personally, I'd set that at 600-800px. Not everyone works with a browser at full screen, and there's no reason that you need so much room for the content pane. Keep the TOC visible until the content pane is too small to be useful.

I really like the fact that this is responsive .. the problem is that a responsive layout needs to be well designed at all sizes. That does complicate things a bit, but it's worth the effort in the long run.

Cheers,

...scott