From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Fred Ridder
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:07 PM
To: Craig Ede; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: why view on phone WAS: online FrameMaker 12 Documentation totally
revamped

I'm curious about one thing (well, more than just one; but one thing in the
current context...):
Has Adobe ever actually said that they use FrameMaker produce the FrameMaker
documentation?

I know that Microsoft has never made any such statement about the MS Word
documentation, and for years there have been two persistent rumors about this;
one is that they use a proprietary in-house tool or system, and another is that
they use FrameMaker.

-FR