From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Etzel, Gary
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:05 AM
To: Gillian Flato; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Page count even or no

We recently changed our templates to eliminate the alternating left/right page
layouts, since a consistent page layout looks better online, but we still keep
the blank pages if anyone wants to print double-sided. Our pages are numbered
consecutively straight through the entire document, starting at the front
cover, so that the PDF page number always matches the printed page number.

Best regards,

Gary Etzel
Technical Communications Manager
DNV GL