We keep the left/right because many of our customers print the PDFs and
keep them in binders for compliance or policy reasons. It's no extra
trouble, and the docs look more professional is they ever need to show or
refer to those printed versions.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Shmuel <shmue...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it partly depends on whether the documentation is very technical.
> The more technical, the more people expect the layout to have right/left
> pages.
>
> --
> Shmuel Wolfson
> Technical Writer
> 052-763-7133
>
> On 18-Dec-14 3:55 PM, Keith Soltys wrote:
>
>> That's essentially the format I've adopted for our current templates. I
>> publish to our web server using WebWorks Reverb for our primary format, but
>> use PDFs for reviews and for externally distributed documents. Documents
>> with large complex tables are usually easier to read on paper and some of
>> our diagrams have to be printed out in tabloid size (or larger) to be
>> readable.
>>
>> Regards
>> Keith

<http://www.actifio.com/>    *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgamm...@actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Radically simple copy data management *

*.*