Check out Matt Sullivan and Sarah O'Keefe's

Publishing Fundamentals with FrameMaker 11.

http://www.amazon.com/Publishing-Fundamentals-Unstructured-FrameMaker-11/dp/
0982811853/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419000285&sr=8-1&keywords=publishing+fund
amentals+framemaker+11

This is the updated version of an excellent book on FrameMaker that has been
around since version 5...

Happy Holidays!

Warm Regards,

Veronica Kutt
President
Front Runner Training, a div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
(Local) 416-515-0155
(Toll Free) 1-877-999-0155
Follow me on https://twitter.com/@Veronica_FR
Connect with me on LinkedIn ca.linkedin.com/in/veronicakutt