Hi Tim,

I prefer to do my versioning at the folder level. That way, I never have to
rename .book or .fm files. When I am ready for 1.1, I create a folder and
copy all of the 1.0 files to it. You can rename book components and
FrameMaker will resolve cross-references, etc. but I prefer filenames that I
can leave unchanged.

Rick

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.