Hi, guys...

I'm trying to do compare books:

File > Utilities > Compare Books

I get part way through, then crash with the Internal error number 11004,
25719705, 25724600, 20819128

I get a successful report when I select Summary Document Only, but crashes
when I select Summary and Compare.

Both books are in individual subfolder in one folder on my C drive.

I'm running FM 11.0.0.380 on Win7 with 12GB ram and plenty of disk space.

I have the Log file if it would help anyone.

I've checked that there are no leftover Lock or CMP files and removed
all .Backup files.

In full disclosure, both books have well over 1,000 files in each book and
some of the files can be over 100 MB in size

has anyone experienced crashes and did something like pre-openning all
files first? I hesitate to do this if it has nothing to do with it since if
it does crash again, I'm going to have ALOT of Lock files to clean up.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!

errors or omissions.
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!