I know...it's just a little more complicated on this end.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.pos...@us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |Rebecca Officer <rebecca.offi...@alliedtelesis.co.nz>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |John X Posada/HBUS/HSBC@HSBC02, "framers@lists.frameusers.com"
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |02/10/2015 07:21 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |RE: Framemaker 11 crashes when comparing books

Not answering the original question, but ...

You can clean up hundreds of lock files in one swell foop. Just use Windows
file explorer to search for ".lck" in the relevant folder, sort the results
by date, check they're all from the time you opened the book, select them
all, and delete.

We've had a lot of practice at this lately!

Cheers
Rebecca

This message originated from the Internet. Its originator may or may not be
who they claim to be and the information contained in the message and any
attachments may or may not be accurate.

errors or omissions.
SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!