Yes, there will always be certain circumstances where size matters; but for
most of us, it simply is what it is.

It's not how big your file is.  It's what you do with it.

;-)

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Fred Ridder
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:59 AM
To: Lin Sims
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: FM12: PDF file size exploding

And I wasn't jumping on you, either, Lin. I wanted to clarify to several others
who had replied (off-list and on-) that they have similar concerns to yours but
for different reasons that many (maybe most) FrameMaker users don't pay much
attention to file size because there's no need for them to do so. Yes, there
will always be certain circumstances where size matters; but for most of us, it
simply is what it is.

-FR