HI All,

I have two Win 7, 64 bit machines (one desktop and one laptop) both with
Framemaker 10 installed, all patched and current. I need to deactivate the
instance of FM 10 on the laptop so that I can install and activate it on a
second laptop. When I open the instance of FM 10 on the desktop, the
Deactivate option is available from the Help menu. Great, but I do not want
to deactivate this instance. When I open the instance of FM 10 on the
laptop, the Deactivate option is grayed-out and no matter what I do, I
cannot get to become enabled. I have closed and reopened FM multiple times,
I have opened and closed existing FM documents, I have created and saved new
FM documents, but no joy.

I can't deactivate the FM instance on my desktop . . .it has to be the one
on the laptop.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

TIA,

TVB