Arnis over on the forums suggested working from the bottom up on these book of
books scenarios - create the generated matter in the sub-books first & then do
the top level book last. Have you done that & still have no success Rick?

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Rick Quatro
Sent: February-24-15 8:18 AM
To: 'Shmuel'; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Creating Multiple TOCs in One Book

Conceptually, sub-books--each containing their own TOC--should work, but when
you make a PDF from the master book, the generated files in each sub-book don't
appear in the PDF. I haven't figured out why, but have confirmed it in my tests.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017
r...@frameexpert.com<mailto:r...@frameexpert.com>