From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Christenson, Pat
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:23 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Problem with master pages and pagination settings

I have a template with a custom master page on the first page. Pagination is
set to Before Saving & Printing, Delete Empty Pages. The template is 1 page
with boilerplate content. Content in each document flows onto new pages.

Here's the problem: the new pages all use the custom first master page, not
master page Right.

I've discovered that changing the Before Saving & Printing setting in the
template to Make Page Count Even in the template corrects this (new pages
use master page Right) but these documents aren't supposed to have empty
pages.

The 2 fixes I've developed are:

-          In the template,  set Before Saving & Printing to Make Page Count
Even. After content is final in a document, set it to Delete Empty Pages.

OR

-          In the template,  add empty paragraphs to flow onto a second
page, then set Before Saving & Printing to Delete Empty Pages. In a
document, delete the empty paragraphs after inserting real content.

Any other suggestions?

Pat Christenson

Resource Coordinator

Fitzgerald Marketing and Communications