From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Johnson, Joyce
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:12 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: secured PDFs

We deliver user guides (software and hardware) to customers  via
password-protected pdfs, loaded onto servers and also posted on our customer
web portal.

I'm wondering how members of this group deliver customer-facing documents. Do
you use pdfs? If so, do you secure those pdfs? If you secure them, how do you
accommodate in-house colleagues who request unsecured pdfs so they can extract
pages and images?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Joyce

Joyce M. Johnson
AmerisourceBergen
Lead Technical Writer
Technology Group

1400 Busch Parkway
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089

847.808.5875
888.537.3102 ext 15875

www.abtg.com<http://www.abtg.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain
privileged and/or confidential information and is intended only for the review
of the party to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in
error, please immediately return it to the sender, delete it and destroy it
without reading it. Unintended transmission shall not constitute the waiver of
the attorney-client or any other privilege.