From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 10:43 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Looking for an easier way to convert FM12 files to MIF12

I know there must be an easier way to do this. We have a translation agency
that doesn't want to spring for FM12 upgrades to be compatible with the FM12
docs that we create. For what we pay them every year... (but that's another
story). Instead, they want us to convert everything to MIF (MIF12 seems to work
for them).

This isn't a really big deal, but it would seem like there must be an easier
way to save the FM12 files as MIF12 files without having to open each file and
save it individually.

Suggestions, please.

Tom Beiswenger
Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
Business
Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
1140 Sullivan St.
Elmira, NY 14901