You can do this with the attached AutoIt script. Install AutoIt then run the script for each book. If you need more info, let me know. It's relatively straightforward to read and edit. This script assumes MIF is the 4th in the Save as type list of the Save As dialog box. If not, change the value of the $fileTypeNumber variable toward the top of the script.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer