This. Absolutely 149% agree. That's a major brain fart on the part of Adobe.

Dan

From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Rick Quatro
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:46 AM
To: 'Frame Users'
Subject: RE: Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Also, the default radio button on the Find/Change dialog box should be
Document, not Book. If you Change All in a document, you have a chance to
revert to saved, but Change All in a book will open, save, and close documents
that are not already open. Let the user explicitly choose the Book radio button
instead of it being the default.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017