I would really like an option to hide the Change part of the dialog box.

On 12-Mar-15 9:31 PM, Susan Phillips wrote:
I agree that the default should be Document, not Book. I've had more occasions where the current default has caused problems for me, than i can foresee having with Alison's suggestion. Easier to override a default for one instance than restore a book.

Susan Phillips
Technical Writer, Marine
CARIS
115 Waggoners Lane
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada    E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533     Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com

Connect with CARIS
Twitter LinkedIn FaceBook YouTube

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview