This question is for a coworker not on the list:

Pertinents:

FrameMaker 12, latest patch
Windows 7 Professional

Page layout: 2 columns (equal sized with a small gutter)

My coworker has a graphic that is somewhat wider than a single column plus
the gutter. She needs the text in the 2nd column of the page to runaround
the graphic, which is in an anchored frame in accordance with our
documentation standards.

My recollection is that you can't have both an anchored frame and text that
runs around the frame, but I'd love to find out that I'm wrong. If I'm not
wrong, I'll tell them they can either have the anchored frame and obscured
text, or a plain old graphic frame that they may have to adjust the
position on.

--
Lin Sims