Subject: Re: post-processing a PDF with FM markers
From: John Sgammato <john.sgamm...@actifio.com>
Date: Tue, March 24, 2015 3:51 pm
To: David Artman <da...@davidartman.com>
Cc: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>

That's pretty much what we do now, but it's hard to have all the books open at once when four writers are hurtling toward a deadline...
And we have found that customer-users often copy a doc to email to a colleague or to use elsewhere and then the links break.
It's not a stopper for now, but I'd love to find a more robust solution.