When I generate a TOC, it comes out beautifully. However, when I press control
+ alt to check my links, I receive a "cannot find the file named" error
message. This happens for the majority of the links. All of the files are
present along with the graphics. Everything is in the same folder. They are
saved on our network. However, I have packaged and copied the files to my
desktop to see if that makes a difference. I am still receiving the same error
message.

Has anyone seen this before? Any solutions? All help is appreciated.

Salome

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.