Irfanview is terrific for lots of graphic manipulations. It also has the worst
Help file I have ever seen. I offered to do one for Irfan, but he refused.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Shmuel" <shmue...@gmail.com>
To: "Tammy Van Boening" <tamm...@spectrumwritingllc.com>, "framers"
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 11:20:38 AM
Subject: Re: extremely slow PNG loading

You could convert all the graphic files in a few minutes with IrfanView ($12
for commercial use). As far as reinserting the graphics, you could save the
files as MIF and change the extension with a text editor. This should take
another few minutes. Total time should be under an hour.

I never tried this, so test it before you start changing everything.

--
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer