Hello Framers,

I am preparing materials for an upcoming FrameMaker ExtendScript webinar. It
is not a how-to session, but basically a "show-and-tell" session that will
give you ideas on FrameMaker tasks that can be automated with the built-in
ExtendScript language. To make the webinar as realistic as possible, I am
soliciting one or more of following from any willing Framers:

1) A Word document with a bunch of tables. I will be importing this into
FrameMaker and using some scripts remove custom ruling and shading and to
convert the first rows to FrameMaker heading rows.

2) A long FrameMaker document that can be a challenge to navigate because of
its length.

3) Any ideas for automation that you have identified in your FrameMaker
workflow. What are your production bottlenecks? These could range anywhere
from a few repetitive actions that you find yourself doing consistently to
major workflows. I am open to any and all suggestions.

I will want permission to show any documents that you provide during the
webinar. Attendees will not get copies of the files, but of course will see
them on the screen. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017