Hello Framers,

I have another idea for my upcoming FrameMaker ExtendScript webinar: a
script that makes table subhead rows. Imagine a long table that shows
different categories of information, each denoted by a "subhead row". You
want the subhead row to be different, perhaps with shading and white text.
And, optionally, you want the subhead rows to repeat at the top of each new
page (or column) of the table. The repeated rows could also have a
"continued" variable.

If a script like this interests you and you can provide a good sample
document, please contact me offlist. To make the demonstration realistic,
your document should have a table long enough to be interesting, something
that looks good, and with content that you don't mind being visible to the
webinar audience.

The tentative date for the webinar is April 29. Any other ideas for scripts
are welcome. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.