Hello Framers.
I'm having problems with FM 7.2 on WXP Pro and Zapf Dingbats font.
I'm building a serie of bulleted lists and I want to use the arrow and
other symbols. After I paste the character in the Autonumber format field
and update the paragraph format, a different Zapf symbol appears in place
of the one I choosen.
I tried to paste the same character into a LibreOffice Writer new document
and the symbol doesn't appear at all (a Ü character appears instead).
The Zap Dingbats font installed is an OTF and I previously had a PFM
version of it, experiencing the same issue.
Does anyone have an idea to solve the problem? W7 Pro is installed over an
Oracle Virtual Box virtual machine running on W7 Pro; I don't guess this is
a problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Davide Piva