It could be that you have not added wherever the fonts are stored to the
FrameMaker Font path.
IIRC, in 7.2 there was an option under File>Preferences that allowed you to
specify the path(s) that FM would look for the font files.
You can also edit the maker.ini file directly to add the path.

Cheers
Grant