      From: Gillian Flato <gill6...@comcast.net>
 To: Robert Lauriston <rob...@lauriston.com>
Cc: "framers@lists.frameusers.com" <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
 Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 1:20 PM
 Subject: Re: Flare vs DITA

Thanks everyone.

Sorry I wasn’t clear. I’ve used DITA for about two years authoring with Oxygen
and EasyDITA. I outsourced my script writing to a third party. That’s the
problem with DITA. To get the docs and help to look professional, you have to
outsource script writing and that’s expensive.

I was looking for cheaper alternatives. I have used DITA-FMx and I may go that
route.

I just wanted to know of Flare was a better alternative to structured Frame
with DITA-FMx

Thanks
Gillian

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/generic668%40yahoo.ca