Gillian, when you were talking about scripts... Could you fill us in on
what they do and why they're required?
I've never seen a DITA project (other than legacy ports) that required
scripting, and am just curious about how they're used.

Art

Art Campbell
          art.campb...@gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.